Thursday, May 14, 2015

Student-Parent Agreement 2015-2016 and Staff Meeting



Two things for you:

1. Please review the Student-Parent Agreement. Download, print, and sign this (both you and a parent/guardian) and then get it back to me at your earliest convenience. I am happy to print a copy for you as well if you come see me. I have also given you print access to the printer in my classroom. Not sure how that works? Come see me.

2. I will be inviting next year's journalism staff (that includes you) to a lunch meeting next Wednesday, May 20. I would like to create our meeting agenda with any members of the editorial staff (that's you) who wish to be a part of the process. Come see me at your convenience if you would like input.

Cheers,
Mr. Ippolito

Ron Ippolito
Teacher, Sierra Vista Junior High School
Google for Education Qualified Teacher
twitter: @rippolito   voice/text: (661) 347-4990

No comments:

Post a Comment